Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well hello there.

pattern1

So this is my blog.

After getting so much joy from other people's blogs I figured why not?  I stumbled across the wonderful world of craft blogs while looking for tips and inspiration for my projects and have felt a little guilty lurking and not giving anything back.  Maybe someone will want to see my stuff?

So, I plan to log my work here and that, in theory, should provide plenty of posts.  I hope to be showing you lots of sewing for me and my kids (maybe even some clothes for some long naked dolls), some patchwork, quilting, embroidery, knitting (only in the cooler months here in Brisbane) and (maybe if I write it it means it will come true) crochet when I learn it.  And of course stuff I find inspiring.  And maybe some biscuit baking, which I also love.

I don't even have a camera at the moment as my husband has taken it away for the weekend, so for this post I have scanned an old pattern of my Mum's. I have no intention of making this up anytime soon but I do adore it so- especially that collar!

Welcome and hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment